Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Very helpful Play Aids

I spent a few hours hunting through various Play Aids from Boardgamegeek. I received Sid Meier's Civilization : The Boardgame as a gift from my wife last week, and hunting down information on the game I discovered new "tech trees", rules summaries, an excellent comparison of rules editions, a beautiful 2-page handout, and even an excel spreadsheet for managing each player's position and resources in the game!

I wanted to include a few links here, for you to check out some interesting and help links to some popular games that many of us own. Thanks to the Geek and to the authors of these amazingly helpful tools:

* Risk 2210 Turn Order and Commander rules summary
* Power Grid Summary Aid
* Puerto Rico 1-page Rules Summary
* Alhambra Player Aid
* Star Wars: Queen's Gambit Summary

There are many many more of these on BGG- have a look and let us know if you discover something particularly helpful.

No comments: