Over the last 20 years or so, I have taken on the role of "game-introducer" in our game groups. I often organize the gatherings, buy the games, teach the rules, etc. This is quite enjoyable, and I hope to continue doing it as long as friends are interested in playing. When that ends, my kids will play with me! :)
But I have taken on the role of introducing and organizing gaming events mostly because no one else would! I enjoy playing games more than hosting, but hosting is usually the only way to be able to play...
The "mini poll" at the bottom of the site is a way to get YOUR feedback on what you want to play, and to hopefully start some dialog on what makes a good game for you. I know you guys have invested in some titles, and have your favorites - which one do you want to play again?
Click the poll below, and then leave some comments here! - - Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the info.
It would be totally okay to vote more than once for a game. As you can see, sample size is pretty low so far. By the time the next "Gathering of Friends" rolls around, I am hoping for a decent list of requests.
You've inspired me to create a list of the games in the poll, along with links to their descriptions on www.boardgamegeek.com, so folks new to these titles can get a description!
Post a Comment