gaming in the cafe of my mind
I sent out an email with start times, address, and other info this evening.
I'm looking forward to learning a few things...
Getting psyched!We played a killer game of Settlers a month or so ago Dave, I'll have to tell you about it... Sassaman
Same here - we are going to have a great time!We will have between 15 and 18 people for the event - this will be our biggest Gathering.I am counting on the veterans to give me a hand with teaching the more advanced titles to the uninitiated!Mike: I'll need your help with, Pente, Settlers, Puerto Rico, Power Grid, Risk...Doug: I know you are a Power Grid expert, and will need you there - along with Settlers, Risk, and PR too. YES - I forgot Ticket to Ride.Kevin: PG, PR, Risk 2210 (it would be fun to get this one in I think), Pente, Alhambra, San Juan.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I sent out an email with start times, address, and other info this evening.
I'm looking forward to learning a few things...
Getting psyched!
We played a killer game of Settlers a month or so ago Dave, I'll have to tell you about it...
Sassaman
Same here - we are going to have a great time!
We will have between 15 and 18 people for the event - this will be our biggest Gathering.
I am counting on the veterans to give me a hand with teaching the more advanced titles to the uninitiated!
Mike: I'll need your help with, Pente, Settlers, Puerto Rico, Power Grid, Risk...
Doug: I know you are a Power Grid expert, and will need you there - along with Settlers, Risk, and PR too. YES - I forgot Ticket to Ride.
Kevin: PG, PR, Risk 2210 (it would be fun to get this one in I think), Pente, Alhambra, San Juan.
Post a Comment