Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fairplay Order: Want in?

I am putting together another Fairplaygames order. Excellent company (I've written a detail article about them several months back here at the Cafe) with fast shipping, great prices, no sales tax (outside MI), and FREE shipping on orders above $125.

Here's my wish list - call me or email me with yours and lets get an order together -

1. Through the Desert, $19.95 (reg $30)
2. Puerto Rico Expansion, $3.45 (reg $5)
3. Palazzo, $20.95 (reg $30)
4. Revolution, the Dutch Revolt, $59.45 (reg $85)

I gave my copy of Desert to my Dad when I was in Ohio (he really enjoyed it, and wanted to introduce to Tab on his next trip up), and this game is worth a 2nd copy. Really like it.

Puerto Rico Expansion is my second copy, Kevin was kind enough to print me a copy off his ink-jet a year ago when we were really into PR and it was pretty new. I have a sealed extra copy of PR, if we ever have a two-table PR night, I might need an extra expansion.

Palazzo I've heard great things about, was just release a month or so ago, and Revolution sounds amazing. Check out this really well written review here.

1 comment:

David Barlowe said...

I see that as of 8/30 Fairplay has St. Petersburgh on sale for $18.95! Great game for the price (and even for $30+ IMO) by the by for anyone considering an order...