
Can you beat my score of 70?

Update: Ben got to 72, and I did several times as well, and finally got to 73 tonight. Screenshot of my accomplishment:

Here's what I've learned so far...
The Blue towers can reach to each corner when fully upgraded if positioned where they appear in the screenshot.
The Green towers are the "most efficient" in terms of the damage that they put out compared to the price.
The Flower appears to be worthless, as it has a slow rate of fire, short range (150 compared to 300 for a fully upgraded Blue tower, for a total cost of only 3360 compared to the flower at 3,000). I have not yet upgraded to the second level tower (it costs 5,000), but it reduces range and damage only increases by 50%. It appears that two Green towers, fully upgraded cost less than 5,000 total, so unless the third upgrade for Flowers does something really impressive, it must be about positioning now.
Updated 3/14: Got to 76 with the following layout (Green towers are the most cost effective in the game)
14 comments:
I scored 46 a few minutes after posting this...
57 a half hour later...
60... creator's record is 90.
65... arg!
67... it's getting much tougher...
68... very very difficult. Had two flowers on the first turn section, do 15,000 each and hardly made a dent at the end.
My highest score so far is 67. This is a cool game.
My highest score so far is 67. This is a cool game.
My new highest score is 72.
I have made it to 72, but am stuck there...
My new high score is 74.
Wish I had a screen shot to see how you got to 74 Ben... What a cool game.
Have you tried experimenting with the flower?
My new high score is 77. I didn't use a flower.
Wow - 77? That's incredible.
I have not figured out how to get the 15,000 needed for the 3rd level flower. Must be something I am missing...
Post a Comment