Saturday, June 03, 2006

Alhambra: missing piece

During Gathering of Friends 4 back in March, I appear to have lost one of the White buildings from my set.

Anyone have an extra piece in their set?

(Shelby uncovered this loss in a recent game at our home. Alhambra is a big hit with the ladies.)

1 comment:

David Barlowe said...

Thanks for checking Kevin... I don't think we had more than one set out at GOF4. It probably hit the floor, and then was stuffed in a different box. Or, I may have lost it at my sister-in-laws in Port Jervis when I took it out there... Ah well.

Drives you nuts though, doesn't it, when you lose a piece?

I have over 150 games, and only three of them are missing pieces. Alhambra (white piece), Through the Desert (orange rider), and Cosmic Encounter (yellow ship).

Not bad, I suppose.